Managing Challenging Behaviours 20th November
Event Date: //
This course will consider
In almost every class there will be some children and young people whose behaviours challenge. They may disrupt the learning of other students and can make every lesson a struggle for staff.
This course looks at ways of managing these behaviours by first gaining an understanding of why students behave in these ways.
This full day course will consider
- Factors that make children behave differently from their peers
- Exploration of what drives their behaviour
- Approaches that help and approaches that hinder
- Strategies that can be used with individuals to help them manage their own emotions and behaviour
- What can be done when a child/young person is out of the classroom
- Whole school approaches to behaviour and nurture
you can read more here
It will be held at
Kings Oak Primary School, Oak Road Bedford MK42 0HH
20/11/17 09.30 – 16.00