We will not share your data with any other third party. We will send a newsletter approximately every month and form time to time contact you about our courses or services.
We take your privacy extremely seriously and will never sell lists or email addresses.
What information do we collect about you?
Information you voluntarily provide to us:
- email address and other details you provide when subscribing to download resources or booking a course
- if you contact us by sending us an email or communicate with us in any way including telephone calls, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information that you send to us in relation to training courses/consultancy or other services
- aggregated information, where we extract non-personal (anonymised) information from the personal data we hold about you.
This information may include individual contact information such as:
- Full Name – will be used to identify you in communications.
- Title – will be used to identify you in communications.
- Email address – will be used to allow for the delivery of communications with you
- Phone number – will be used in cases where telephone support/information is requested or considered advantageous.
- Company Name – will be used to identify the company for communications and for reporting on services used.
- Notes – where we may populate information about the services you have used from Attuned Education
- Purchase history in relation to training courses services or resources
Who has access to your individual or company details?
The data that we collect from you is never transferred outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA”).
All information you provide to us is stored by us on the secure servers of Truesilver
Only the hosting service and Attuned Education have access to information held about you.
All information is used for the purpose of support and monitoring use of our service
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to provide access to the training courses/downloads or other services, manage your account and to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We will not share your information with any other companies or organisation.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe link in the relevant email.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. If your data changes, for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible to notifying us of these changes.
Safeguarding your information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and nature of the personal information.
To download resources form the Attuned Education website we require you to subscribe and set up a password. We can’t re-send forgotten passwords but will only send a link for you to reset them.
Data provided when completing forms on our website such as email address and contact details is deleted after 30 days unless you sign up to our mailing list in which case you can select unsubscribe at any time from the email received.
To enable us to provide you with the best possible experience of our site and services we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
How to contact us
10 Russet Close
or by email email@example.com